- 8/23/2013-12/31/1969 - Gil Young Memorial LCM Meet/ NW Zone/Oregon Champs Updated - 6/17/2013
- 8/23/2013-8/25/2013 - Gil Young Memorial - Northwest Zone Updated - 6/17/2013
Meet Deadline Approaching
- 7/13/2013-7/14/2013 - 2013 Applegate Lake Open Water Weekend - Due 7/3/2013
- 6/18/2013 - Oregon Assoc. LCM Championship Official Rules and Guidelines
- 5/20/2013 - Lake Juniper Buoy Swim Results Posted
- 3/22/2013 - 2013 Open Water Schedule Available
- 12/20/2012 - February Fitness Challenge
- View the Archive
News From Swimming World Magazine
- Rowdy Gaines: Ryan Lochte's 400IM Stamina, Missy Franklin Developing 200IM
- Streamlined News: USA Nationals Psych Sheet, 30 Days to Worlds!
- Nationals Psych Sheets Released: Ryan Lochte, Missy Franklin Enter IM Events
- Science of Performance: Plyometrics and Its Effect on Swimming Performance
- Morning Swim Show: Paul Powers On Summer Goals, Picking Michigan
- Will It Be #NBCFail With USA Swimming Broadcast Coverage?
- Speedo Performance of the Week, Presented by Pace Club: June 18, 2013
- Streamlined News: World Record Swim Lesson, Coach Gets Suspension
- Could a Swimmer Be the Next Bachelor? Listen Up Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps!
- Bill Jewell Draws Three-Year Ban from USA Swimming
About Oregon Masters Swimming
Welcome to Oregon Masters Swimming. We promote lifelong fitness and fun by offering organized swimming for adults of all ages and ability levels. We offer a variety of activities including swimming clinics, pool competition and open water swimming.
The Oregon LMSC is the governing body for Masters swimming in Oregon. We subscribe to the founding principles of our national governing body, United States Masters Swimming (USMS). We encourage and promote improved physical fitness and health in adults. We offer adults the opportunity to participate in a lifelong fitness and/or competitive swimming program. We encourage organizations and communities to establish and sponsor Masters swimming programs, and we enhance fellowship and camaraderie among Masters swimmers.
There are many reasons to join Oregon Masters Swimming. In addition to the fun, fitness and camaraderie, we have a highly informative newsletter and some of the finest swimming events in the Pacific Northwest. If you are interested in joining Masters swimming, you can find registration information on this web site, or you may contact our registrar.