- 5/13/2013 - Results Posted for OMS Association SCM Championships
- 3/22/2013 - 2013 Open Water Schedule Available
- 12/20/2012 - February Fitness Challenge
- View the Archive
News From Swimming World Magazine
- High School State Swimming Championships: CIF North Coast Section
- Carondelet First High School To Clear 3:21 in Girls 400 Free Relay
- Steven Stumph Crushes National H.S. Swimming Mark; Fastest H.S. Heat Ever
- High School State Swimming Championships: Kansas 6A Girls
- Yannick Agnel Out Of Individual Events at Worlds; Plans Move to U.S.
- Update - Michael Phelps' Agent Denies Comeback, Doesn't Completely Shut Door
- Poll of the Week: Arena's Suits in High School, USA Swimming Meets (Results)
- Steven Stumph Ties National Independent High School Mark in 100 Breast
- Streamlined News: Open Water Recap, Weekend Preview
- More Than $1 Million Set Aside For Prize Money at 2013 FINA Swimming World Cup
About Oregon Masters Swimming
Welcome to Oregon Masters Swimming. We promote lifelong fitness and fun by offering organized swimming for adults of all ages and ability levels. We offer a variety of activities including swimming clinics, pool competition and open water swimming.
The Oregon LMSC is the governing body for Masters swimming in Oregon. We subscribe to the founding principles of our national governing body, United States Masters Swimming (USMS). We encourage and promote improved physical fitness and health in adults. We offer adults the opportunity to participate in a lifelong fitness and/or competitive swimming program. We encourage organizations and communities to establish and sponsor Masters swimming programs, and we enhance fellowship and camaraderie among Masters swimmers.
There are many reasons to join Oregon Masters Swimming. In addition to the fun, fitness and camaraderie, we have a highly informative newsletter and some of the finest swimming events in the Pacific Northwest. If you are interested in joining Masters swimming, you can find registration information on this web site, or you may contact our registrar.